GLOVO ZAPOŠLJAVA FINANSIJSKOG MENADŽERA
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It’s because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your Work-life Opportunity
We are one of the fastest growing startups in Europe and the way we want to grow is making every city profitable! To reach this goal, we need a 360, analytical and results driven person to take ownership of our Finance function in Montenegro. The time to market is a crucial factor, so we need a problem-solver person with 100% hands-on attitude.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Be part of the Finance Team at Glovo, focused in your country and helping the regional team take decisions that will shape the future of our business in South East Europe
- Take ownership of the FP&A and controlling functions (Business Plan, monthly closings, etc) both at a country and city-levels
- Team with Regional’s Strategy department to drive Montenegro to financial discipline and improve overall profitability, maximizing outputs
- Work closely with Global Finance Teams (Billing, Treasury, etc) to solve any day-to-day issues and ensure a 100% satisfaction of Montenegro’s customers, partners and glovers in any topic related to Finance
- Work with cross-functional teams (operations, marketing, finance, procurement…) to ensure a profitable and flawless execution, and to develop profitability analysis for new ideas/businesses
- Report into the Montenegro General Manager
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Previous strategy/operations consulting background is a plus
- Good knowledge of International Accounting Standards (IAS)
- At least 2 years of experience in controlling/FP&A plus finance admin are a must
- Analytical and 360 mindset
- Hands-on and autonomous
- Ability to influence stakeholders in order to help achieve your goal
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performanc
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Wanna take a peek into what it’s like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://about.glovoapp.com/