FINVEO IS LOOKING FOR: Compliance and AML Manager
Finveo is a Multi – Asset Financial Brokerage Company, with a focus on providing access services in international financial markets. Finveo is licensed by Montenegrin Capital Market Authority and complies with relevant regulations in Montenegro and Europe. For more information about us please visit: www.finveo.com.
We are looking for an experienced Compliance and AML Manager whose strong side is knowledge of regulatory requirements of preventing, detecting, and reporting potential suspected money laundering and terrorist financing activities by providing high quality of AML operational oversight and compliance solutions for stakeholders of FINVEO.
- Updates, crates and implements internal procedures and guidelines in order to create the system for implementation of internal policies;
- Manages the daily operations of AML staff by overseeing alert/case volumes and providing ongoing coaching, guidance, and training;
- Serves as the primary resource to team members on escalated AML detection/investigative issues and provides coaching and feedback to the team;
- Responsible for management functions including new employee selection, employee development, performance evaluation, and corrective action;
- Creates and implements unit objectives and policies and procedures to meet organizational goals and objectives;
- Oversees and manages designated AML prevention and detection environments and ensures regulatory and reporting requirements are met;
- Provides decisions on rules for money laundering activities and filing of referrals;
- Interacts with law enforcement and industry and regulatory authorities, as appropriate;
- Implements tactical and operational business compliance requirements;
- Produces high quality narratives within Detection alerts and discusses with leadership;
- Represents the Company unit on various committees, working groups and complex projects, or initiatives;
- Collaborate with other departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations;
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues;
- Review the work of other sectors, when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training;
- Keep in track of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control;
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate;
- Creating monthly reports to board in regards to compliance risk and other reports when necessary;
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously;
- Reporting in accordance with AML legislation;
- Leads training sessions on AML awareness and processes;
- External compliance with the legal framework for the Investment companies;
- Controlling and monitoring account opening;
- Control and monitor Backoffice system;
- Control and monitor daily business reports;
- Create execution reports on a daily basis;
- Prepare regulatory reports at necessity;
- Other activities in line with the scope of the position.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Laws, Economics)
- 2 or more years of AML experience within the financial services industry;
- 2 or more years of direct team lead, supervisory or management experience;
- Strong knowledge of AML regulatory policies;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products;
- Experience reviewing, editing, and coaching processes and procedures;
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills in English Language.
- 2 or more years strong team leadership, communication, interpersonal and management skills, with a track record of leading through change;
- 2 or more years as a subject matter expert on compliance issues or themes;
- 2 or more years engaging with audit, federal regulators, and industry associations;
- Demonstrated ability in developing and maintaining relevant metrics and reporting to effectively measure and enhance functional performance;
- 2 or more years managing multiple deliverables in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
If you recognize yourself in our ad, please send us your CV in English to the e-mail address [email protected] no later than March 7, 2022.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our workplace to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business.