Kompanija Telenor Crna Gora je raspisala oglas za prijem diplomiranih studenata, kao i studenata koji su na završnoj godini studija na poslovnu praksu:
Internship – Legal and Regulatory Unit
Telenor Montenegro is offering Internship opportunity for young people interested to get experience working in international environment.
Internship model: one year paid assignment.
Assisting in the management of the business environment, legal and regulatory issues of the company and review the regulatory system in order to support the achievement of the company’s business goals. Preparation of various reports and other administrative support within Legal and Regulatory Unit -Corporate Affairs Division.
- The primary responsibility of the Intern is to oversee various legal and administrative program functions for the Corporate Affairs Division
- Reporting on weekly and monthly basis on all legal, regulatory and BEM activities
- Prepare ad hoc reports
- Preparing reports for regulatory body
- Preparing press clipping reports
- Legal support to organizational units within the company and actively participation in corporate affairs
- General understanding of the business environment
- Assists in the development of legal documents, briefs, opinions, contracts, letters and memos by verifying facts, record references, statistics, case citations and other source data
- Regular monitoring of relevant legislation, as well as national and international legislation in the field of electronic telecommunications
- Implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures within the Telenor Montenegro and Telenor Group in the field of Corporate Affairs
- Provide information and technical assistance
- Translation of various documents
- Close and archive files
- Additional duties as requested
Competences: The ideal candidate should possess
- BSc/MSc Degree in Faculty of Law or Political Sciences
- General knowledge of telecommunication and mobile systems preferable
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good reporting and analysing skills
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- Good level of knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to change tasks quickly and assess priorities in light of varying deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to represent company in a positive and professional manner
- Willingness to work within dynamic team environment
- Patience, independence, resilience, flexibility and responsibility
Application and Contact:
[email protected] latest by 26th November 2014.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.