Coleman Services is a leading consulting company offering full range of HR and event services on the Montenegro market. We provide tailored solutions to meet your needs:
- Staff recruitment
- Temporary staffing
- M.I.C.E. Services
- Training services
Coleman Services’ client list includes representatives of various business fields, many of whom are among the world’s largest corporations and widely recognized market leaders. Coleman Services is a client-oriented company that’s always willing to offer flexible and convenient forms of partnership.
The Russian branch of Coleman Services UK opened in Moscow in March 1998. Initially the company’s services focused on identifying and recruiting personnel for permanent staff positions. In 1999 Coleman Services was among the first companies to introduce staff leasing and outstaffing services, previously unavailable in Russia. Seeking to meet the clients’ growing needs, in 2001 Coleman Services opened a specialized department aimed at identifying and recruiting qualified and unqualified personnel for industrial and warehouse complexes. The company’s regional chain has been developing dynamically since 2002.
We have opened our office in Montenegro in September, 2020 and, as usual are aimed at providing top quality HR and M.I.C.E. services, best tailored to the needs of the most exacting companies, corporations and individuals. We strive for growing and developing our business in line with the demands of the Montenegrin and the overall Balkan market.
We are hiring:
Recruitment/Staff Leasing Specialist
- Search an selection of staff in accordance with the Clients’ demands for different level of positions (simultaneously up to 10 vacancies in the portfolio).
- Advertising in different sources available (Internet, social networks, local media etc).
- Search, selection, analysis of the CVs of the candidates in accordance with the profile provided by the Client.
- Conducting of phone, Skype, Zoom (and other online) and offline individual interviews with the candidates.
- Presenting the potential candidates to the Client, arranging the Client’s interviews with them, supporting the job offers, the process of job start, follow-up and further support.
- Conducting efficient work on staff leasing/function outsourcing services to the clients.
- Contract work with the clients, partners, counter-agents.
- Participating in negotiations and meetings with the clients.
- Control of payments, support of the accounting department in contacting the clients when needed.
- Keeping the database, the proper document flow, reporting.
- Monitoring/analysis/research of the local labor market, companies, specialists.
- Higher education.
- Similar experience of a researcher/specialist/recruiter.
- Experience in Client support service/work.
- Grammatically correct oral and written communication.
- High level of attentiveness, ability to learn quickly, stress-resistance, flexibility, eagerness to take responsibilities and develop professionally, client-oriented, multi-task.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), upper intermediate user level.
- Language skills – English working knowledge, Russian – an advantage, not obligatory.
To apply, please send a cover letter indicating your reasons for interest in the position, including your CV in English language to: [email protected]
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.