A regional real estate consultancy is looking to hire a full time Head of real estate investment advisory and valuation for its operations in Podgorica, Montenegro.
We are an international team of economists and engineers, active beside Montenegro, in Bosnia Herzegovina, Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Serbia, and Slovenia, working according to the standards of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyor (RICS), with a client base of international and local banks, private and institutional investors.
Your role will be to supervise the activities of the real estate investment advisory and valuation team, and prepare financial and valuation reports on large-scale real estate projects, which includes:
- Preparing and overseeing feasibility studies, highest and best use analysis, cashflows and real estate valuation reports of a variety of property types (typically development land, commercial properties, hotels and trade related properties);
- Overseeing the valuation reports performed by valuation team;
- Advising international and local investors on the financial aspects of their real estate investments/developments;
- Preparing the investment brochures and presenting investment opportunities to investors;
- Participating in business development of the company.
The candidate should fulfil the following requirements:
- University or college degree in economics or in related fields;
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market of Montenegro and of real estate market prices and trends are essential;
- Professional experience in financial calculations; capability to perform financial feasibility calculations individually;
- Excellent written and verbal command of English;
- Good communication, networking, analytical and organisation skills; being able to present yourself professionally;
- Willingness of travel and driver’s licences.
In case you are willing to join a dynamic international team and expand your knowledge in the property field, please send your CV with a cover letter in English, addressing the topics of requirements above, to Milica Mirkovic on [email protected] until 25 March 2021.