Company Secretary – 1 Vacancy
Company name: BETA INVESTMENTS A.D.
Date of placing the ad: January 25, 2021
Deadline: January 29, 2021
Beta Investments JSC is an Investment Company licensed by the Capital Market Commission of Montenegro.
We are building a team and looking for potential colleagues for the position COMPANY SECRETARY.
If you are motivated to become part of our team, please look at short description of the position and apply! We look forward to our future cooperation!
If you have:
- BSc/BA in Law;
- Proven experience as Company Secretary or position in Compliance in joint stock companies;
- Good knowledge of English (other languages are advantage);
- Advanced time management skills;
- Integrity and confidentiality;
- Experience in same or similar positions.
Your role and responsibilities would be:
- Supports and ensures that the Company is always working in line with relevant Montenegrin Legal Framework (compliance);
- Supports other departments by timely informing on legal meters and relevant Law changes;
- Preparing materials for the Board Assembly and keeping Minutes;
- Preparing Acts and legal documents of the company and supporting other departments;
- Organizing and archiving internal and external company documentation;
- Preparing documentation requested by Board of Directors and General Manager;
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure;
- Preparing and delivery of necessary documentation regarding status changes in Central Register of Commercial Court and other relevant institutions;
- Maintaining executive’s agenda and providing assistance in planning appointments, BOD meetings, management meetings, conferences etc.;
- Manage daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments;
- Receiving, screening phone calls & redirecting them when appropriate (due to the nature of business, the number of received calls are minimum);
- Prepare and distribute correspondence, memos and forms;
- Preparation and submission of company registration documents to third parties if requested by General Manager.
- Other tasks related to position.
What do we offer?
- Challenging and dynamic work in a pleasant and modern environment;
- Five working days a week.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and a selection process will be organized for them.
If you recognize yourself in our ad, please send us your CV in English language, no later than January 29, 2021. to the e-mail address [email protected].