The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Payten, a member of the Asseco South Eastern Europe Group (ASEE), provides end-to-end payment industry solutions for financial and non-financial institutions offering highest level of expertise, maintenance and support throughout the entire portfolio.
We are hiring
Business Analyst in Banking Business Unit
About Your Role
As a Business Analyst, you will be involved in:
- Analyzing clients’ needs in order to write specifications and project plan for development and delivery of the solution in agreed timescale
- Preparing demo scenarios and conduct product demonstrations, and provide pre-sales and sales support;
- Preparing presentations for both clients and developers, for clients to inform them about new technology solutions and possibilities and business processes improvements; for development team makes presentation on clients’ business requirements in context of available technology in order to fulfil project(s)/contract(s)/CR’s
- Writing user documentation and create training materials, prepare training programs and conduct training to ensure adequate education of the customer for the purpose of fulfilling client expectations.
- Documenting clients’ needs and preparation of technical documentations of the software product modules in order to ensure compliance with the client’s requirements in order to fulfill defined project(s)/contract(s)/CR’s
- Timely and accurately follow all relevant working procedures, in particular reporting, time tracking, project planning, information sharing, to ensure work is performed according to agreed standards and expectations, resource planning and specific KPIs
- Preparation of trainings curriculums and corresponding documentation, performing training the customer for the new functions or modules in order to fulfill defined project(s)/contract(s)/CR’s
- Develop and maintain Account Plans and Deal Deep Dive (3D) sessions. Prepare sales review content and present it during review meetings with Salas Management. Actively participate in setting goals, objectives ant tasks. Follow up realization of goals, objectives and tactics with Sales Managers. Maintain data in CRM system and the integrity of CRM information to provide realistic picture allowing making decisions about resources and investments
- You have 3+ years of working experience in banks (IT, product development or similar)
- You possess the proper knowledge of banking domain, and especially of the business processes and their relation with information system
- Your experience in work with ASEE Core banking system will be considered as an advantage
- You hold a University Degree in Business, IT sciences or Economics
- You have advanced knowledge of the English language
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems.
- You are a good and reliable team player, you listen actively and think creatively
You have basic sales skills
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, bonus scheme, casual dress code, etc…)
To apply, please send a cover letter for the position, including your CV to: [email protected] until 31.12.2020.