Vacancy Position: BUSINESS OPERATIONS MANAGER
Company name: BETA INVESTMENTS A.D.
Date of placing the ad: October 14, 2020
Deadline: October 21, 2020
Beta Investments JSC is an Investment Company licensed by the Capital Market Commission of Montenegro. We are building a team and looking for experienced future colleague for the position BUSINESS OPERATIONS MANAGER.
If you are familiar with the nature of the business, motivated and experienced we are glad to welcome you to our team. Please look at short description of the position and apply. We look forward to our future cooperation!
Qualifications required for the position:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required and equivalent work experience;
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the same or similar position;
- Capital markets and FX knowledge and experience is a must;
- Experience using web and CRM technologies;
- Experience using Metatrader;
- Excellent organizational skills: flexible and able to multi-task;
- Fluent in English, additional language is an advantage;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Able to handle stressful situations and to stay focused on a goal.
- Implement the business strategy with others in the executive team;
- Creating, analyzing and upgrading the internal policies and procedures;
- Assurance of implementation of policies and procedures in an efficient way;
- Ensure compliance by cooperating closely with Legal Compliance Division;
- Assurance of implementation on a high-quality level of back office system and activities;
- Control and monitor risk and financial aspects of the business;
- Control and monitor daily business reports;
- Prepare regulatory reports at necessity;
- Communication and maintenance regarding all operations through payment institutions and the Banks;
- Communication with Capital Market Commission and other regulatory bodies at necessity;
- Assurance of implementation on a high-quality level of KYC procedures;
- Assurance of implementation on a high-quality level of AML procedures;
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits;
- Mentor and motivate sales teams to achieve productivity and engagement;
- Active participation in implementation of marketing activities;
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements;
- Reporting to regulatory bodies (third parties) etc.
We offer a challenging and dynamic work in a pleasant and modern environment with the possibility of bonus earning.
To apply, please send a cover letter indicating your reasons for interest in the position, including your CV to: [email protected].
We are expecting your applications by Wednesday October 21, 2020 in English language.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.