Head of President’s Office
About the Position:
Head of President’ office reports directly to the President acting as the President’s primary coordinator and liaison for external relations.
The Head of President’s office assumes responsibility for filtering projects; responds to requests; and collaborates on Communications, Business Development and Public Relations activities and initiatives. The Head of President’s office manages the President Calendar and activities to ensure maximum efficiency and value.
This position will be based in Podgorica, Montenegro.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the President’s calendar and activities to ensure high value time utilization of the President in relationship to external and internal requirements. Brief/update the President on upcoming meetings and ongoing obligations.
- Responsible for the timely preparation and presentation of materials for key external and internal meetings involving the President.
- Drafts documents or conducts research to further President’s work in program and or development.
- Reviews President’s email communications and assists in providing timely responses to inquiries sent to President.
- Translate documents, letters, emails from English to Montenegrin and vice versa
- Works with Business Development, Communications and/or Program teams to prepare President for external meetings, presentations, and events, and ensures timely follow up of all action items.
- Organizes President’s travel arrangements including visa arrangement and prepare expense reports.
- Prepares briefing memos and relevant updates for President on outstanding projects, identifies issues, develops contingencies, and suggests remedies.
- Assists with or manages special projects which may include PR, securing high profile speaking engagements, annual reports, or specific personnel and organizational development initiatives.
- Provides regular operating status reports to President as needed, assisting the President during operational reviews through follow up on assigned performance tasks and deadlines.
- Acts as President liaison to the Board of Directors, attends Board meetings, takes minutes, prepares various materials for President’s Board reports; works with the President and senior management team to prepare materials for the Board Books, and assists in ongoing communications and activities with the Board of Directors.
- Represents President with clients, partners, technical consultants, or vendors as required.
- Supports the President in dealing with confidential or sensitive personnel or other organizational matters.
- Coordinate work of staff in President’s office
Our candidate has the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required or equivalent work experience. Minimum 1-2 years’ experience as executive assistant to President or CEO.
- Excellent organizational skills: flexible and able to multi-task, with demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively present and execute on innovative ideas. Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Fluent English, outstanding grammar and writing and reading skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to high level inquiries from clients, partners, Board Directors, and other members of the international business. Experience interacting with a Board of Directors strongly preferred.
- Strong sense of accountability, integrity, and ability to handle highly visible responsibilities.
- A commitment to the vision and mission of FMGH and FFS.
- Excellent analytical skills: ability to quickly aggregate and analyses information.
- Ability to take initiative, act independently and directs one’s own work.
- Ability to work collaboratively and build effective relationships with key shareholders, FMGH staff, Board of Directors, and external partners.
- Able to handle stressful situations with measured calmness and decisiveness.
- Guided by exceptional common sense, maturity, discretion, and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Technical knowhow of how to update a webpage through WordPress required, basic HMTL knowledge a plus
- Experience updating content on social media platforms including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Products
We offer a competitive benefit and the chance to join an innovative and dedicated international team passionate about our mission.
To apply, please send a cover letter indicating your reasons for interest in the position, including your CV to: [email protected]
Please include “Head of the President’s Office” in the title of the email.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis; however, applications are preferred by 15.09.2020.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Apply now