A regional real estate consultancy is looking to hire a real estate investment advisor in Podgorica to support its operations in Montenegro.
We are an international real estate consultancy, active beside Montenegro, in Bosnia Herzegovina, Croatia, Romania, Serbia and Slovenia, working according to the standards of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyor (RICS), with a client base of international and local banks, private and institutional investors.
Your role will be to perform feasibility studies and valuations of investment and development properties, which in detail includes:
- Preparing feasibility studies, highest and best use analysis, cashflows and real estate valuation reports of a variety of property types (typically development land, commercial properties, hotels and trade related properties)
- Advising international and local investors on the financial aspects of their real estate investments/developments
- Supporting the activities of the sales and building surveying teams
- Participating in business development of the company
- The candidate should fulfil the following requirements:
- University or college degree in economics or in related fields;
- Excellent understanding the real estate market of Montenegro and of real estate market prices and trends are essential
- Professional experience in financial calculations; capability to perform financial feasibility calculations individually
- Good written and verbal command of English
- Good communication, networking, analytical and organisation skills; being able to present yourself professionally
- Willingness of travel and driver’s licences
In case you are willing to join a regional team, which delivers services on truly international standards and thus with opportunities for professional development and education, please send your CV with a cover letter in English, addressing the topics of requirements above, to Milica Popovic on [email protected] until 18 November 2019.