We are looking to hire Real estate sales manager to lead our sales and investment activities in our Podgorica office on a full-time basis.
We are an international real estate consultancy with a team of engineers, valuers and market researchers working according to international standards of RICS, with a client base of international and local banks, private and institutional investors.
Your role will be to launch and manage the real estate sales activities of residential, distresses and commercial properties, which includes:
- Managing the sales process, including the management of external agents and client liaison;
- Performing marketing activities and establishing the marketing procedure; using advanced online marketing and CRM tools, preparing brochures and publications.
- Performing client meetings and negotiations;
- Identifying and listing properties for sales, including distressed and commercial properties;
The candidate should fulfil the following requirements:
- Several years of sales experience, good understanding of advanced sales and marketing tools and managerial skills are required (you will be supported by our team of economists and engineers, therefore direct real estate background is not a must)
- Self-motivated and proactive personality, with an extensive local network;
- Understanding of general international business culture and investment logic;
- Good written and verbal English skills (C1) are required;
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools; understanding and experience in the use of online marketing tools;
- Willingness for travelling and driver’s license.
In case you are willing to join an international team, please send your CV with a cover letter in English, addressing the topics of requirements above, to Milica Popovic on [email protected] until 31 May 2019.