Minti is subsidiary startup company of Finitera Investments, located in Podgorica.
Minti is part of fin-tech group that will be providing a scope of financial services, including payday and consumer loans operating in MNE market. The company aims to offer consumer finance and microfinance services to private individuals with the most convenient, customer – friendly and fastest borrowing process for the customer.
We are inviting ambitious professionals to apply for the position of Office manager. If you are eager to follow newest trends and solutions in the rapidly growing financial business and be part of the big, supporting, friendly team, this might be the opportunity for you!
We are looking for an Office manager to establish and manage the company’s main headquarters and ensure smooth and efficient administrative operation of the executive’s department. The Office manager will be responsible to coordinate day-to-day office activities, execute or be involved in procurement processes and be on top of the administrative operations and policies. The successful application will also set daily priorities based on knowledge of the overall functions of each department and, along with operations manager, ensure a smooth operational process.
The person will have to be creative, detail-oriented, and self-initiator. Additionally, the perfect candidate is expected to show strong organizational skills and willingness to go well beyond the norm to meet deadlines.
- Reporting directly to the CEO
- General administration including purchase order management and invoice processing, filing, schedule meetings and appointments, taking minutes and reporting
- Office management including office supplies, office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Posting job adverts, identifying and approaching candidates
- Phone screening, interviewing candidates, writing interview notes and reference checks
- Onboarding processes including preparing employment contracts and paperwork
- Managing facility services such as: cleaning, catering and security
- Travel management
- Event management
- Attend meetings and conferences on the management’s behalf relaying pertinent information to them
- Plan, initiate, and manage administrative activities and processes for the management
- Be in charge of coordinating the overall office and its day-to-day needs
- Coordinate meetings and conferences relating to departmental matters
- Oversee and ensure departmental adherence to company regulations and policies
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationships
- Ability to employ sound analytical and organizational skills
- Time management
- University diploma
- Proficient in English language
- Proven experience of minimum 1 year in Office management, HR and /or Administration
- Strong organizational, planning and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Complete proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Montenegrin and English
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
If you feel you are the right candidate that can build a strong focused company culture please forward your CV in English at [email protected]