Payten provides complete payment industry solutions, for non-financial and financial institutions, supporting card and card-less transactions. The offering includes solutions for eCommerce, mPayments, Processing as well as ATM and POS related services. We deliver software and services including outsourcing and equipment, providing highest level of expertise, maintenance and support through the entire portfolio.
Although Payten brand is new in the Asseco group it has a track record of strong performance and satisfied clients of the Asseco South Eastern Europe Payment Business Unit it has derived from. It is a member of the Asseco South Eastern Europe group (ASEE), a leading IT provider in the SEE region in terms of the revenue derived from its own software and services. Covering 13 countries, ASEE is the top player for banking and strong in other industrial verticals. It employs more than 1,400 employees and is part of the Asseco Group, which ranks among top ten software vendors in Europe.
We are currently accepting applications for the following position:
Independent ATM Deployment Coordinator
About your Role
As a Independent ATM Deployment Coordinator, you will be responsible for Identifing appropriate site locations and negotiate with property owners with the goal of signing contracts for installing ATM systems at high traffic locations (e.g. high street retailers, shopping malls, touristic areas, retail chains).
Also, you will develop and manage a pipeline of identified potential locations and maintain an ongoing relationship with property owners for the lifetime of the contract, as well as regularly interact with external stakeholders (e.g. property management companies, local authorities) to ensure a smooth contracting and installation process.
You will be responsible to meet quantitative and qualitative targets set by Management to ensure that locations selected meet the financial and transactional objectives
You will participate in the installation and deployment project planning process collaborating with the Operations Department, as well as any external subcontractors, closely monitor daily, weekly and monthly the performance of the installed ATMs and provide agreed upon reporting to Management and provide recommendations to improve performance (e.g. branding).
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in B2B sales (preferably in the Consumer Goods, Retail, Real Estate, ATMs or POS acquiring, or Tourism sectors).
- You have a proven record of accomplishment in achieving aggressive growth targets and building strong relationships with clients.
- You have knowledge about Retail expansion, Business Development, Real Estate acquisition, ATMs, Payment
- You possess University degree at Diploma level in Business Administration, or similar discipline (Professional training or previous experience in Sales will be considered an asset)
- You have User level knowledge of MS Office
- You are flexible and ready to travel frequently across the territory of responsibility.
- You possess Clean B category driving license.
- You are familiar with customer service principles and practices
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results against internal and external standards of excellence
- You are a good team-player, and you are open to acquiring new skills and competencies, as well as improving existing
What we offer
- Full-time permanent employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop all soft skills needed to achieve standards of excellence
- When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply, please contact our HR department under following address: [email protected]