We are looking for person who will implement the approved strategies and will be responsible for achieving budgeted targets and executing business development programs (sales/operative) within the branch.
- Responsible for the safety of employees at work
- Overall customer and business development responsibility for the entire branch
- Responsibility of the branch profitability
- Implementation of new tools and development initiatives within the branch
- Planning and reporting branch business, e.g. budget, 3YP, monthly / weekly financial reporting etc. To managing director of Serbia, Montenegro and Macedonia
- Ensuring the branch is in full compliance with company business policies, processes and methods
- Maintaining good connections with other units, branch managers and members of the unit management team.
- Responsible for creating an environment of customer satisfaction and delight
- May have active participation to FL management team work, communicating the needs of the region and implementing the decisions made in the regional management meeting
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop employee competences and motivation in branch in cooperation with managing director and Unit HR.
- Prior experience of min 5 years of business management in sales and/or operational management with budget responsibility
- Prior experience of min 3 years in a management/leadership position
- At the minimum BSc. degree in Economics, Business or another relevant field completed
- Fluency in English
- Proven ability to achieve tangible business results
- Advantage: Change management, financial & sales management and project management skills
- A job for a long time;
- Excellent opportunity to improve and develop your knowledge and skills;
- Big international company.
If you have the required skills and experience, please send your CV via email or by telephone number, with an indication of which position you are applying:
Latest by: 05.05.2018.
For this position will be considered only those candidates who meet the requirements