The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company’s subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are currently accepting applications for the following position:
About your Role
As a Service Coordinator in our ATM and POS Center, you will be involved in: planning, coordinating and executing all ATM&POS service activities, contribute to the relevant internal projects in line with ASEE guidelines, as well as, in hiring, developing and monitoring performance of all subordinates according to ASEE standards. Also, you will be involved in: providing all necessary support for partnership readiness, operating with vendors and other relevant professional associations, providing after sales support through periodical communication with customers. You will be responsibile for regularly daily and weekly reporting on the status of activities, reporting to ASSECO Country Leader, monitoring and timely initiation of purchase of required operating supplies and spare parts.
- You have 2+ years of experience in similar jobs
- You have Bachelor/Master qualification from Technical University
- You have Highest level of knowledge and understanding of customer service
- You have knowledge of a target market
- You have strong people management skills
- You have excellent MS Office knowledge, and Internet browsing
- You have experience with custom made applications
- Your level of English is Intermediate (fluent communication, excellent writing and reading)
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results against internal and external standards of excellence
- You have strong orientation towards customers, focus on identifying and exceeding their needs
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems
- You are a good team-player, open to acquiring new skills and competencies, as well as improving existing
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment
If this speaks to you and you wish to apply, please contact our HR department under following address: [email protected]
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties . Please do not submit additional documents . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.