Job Ref: HEAD ENGINEER
Duties and key responsibilities:
- Managing the technical team, assigning tasks for maintenance, monitoring and controlling of facilities and Porto Montenegro village;
- Responsible for routine maintenance, providing technical and logistical support in problem solving and solving chronic problems;
- Responsible for procurement of spare parts and monitoring the condition of equipment;
- Coordination within the Operations team;
- Cooperation and monitoring of authorized service providers, subcontractors and third parties;
- Constant improvement of work procedures, development of internal documents within the FM team in order to increase productivity and resource optimization;
- Management of a part of administration and administrative tasks in accordance with the needs of the FM team;
- Execution of work tasks delegated by the Facilities Manager;
- Maintaining compliance with company policies and procedures;
- Performing related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- University degree (Mechanical Engineer degree preferable).
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in maintenance of devices and equipment in residential and retail units;
- Knowledge of English;
- Computer literacy.