In this position you are involved in supporting our legal activities. Key focus of the role will be to support senior management of all aspects of legal performance and decision making. This includes preparation the collection strategy basic legal actions regarding enforcement procedures, standard reporting, , as well as our own projects with increasing experience and performance. You will be a part of a great, multinational team with challenging tasks.
- Correspondence and negotiating with clients and representation in collection process;
- Defining legal strategy of receivable collection;
- Constant work on updating the data base of receivable collection;
- Preparation of proposals;
- Initiation of legal proceedings for the purpose of receivable collection;
- Legal analysis;
- Negotiations with potential buyers in case of sale of collateral;
- Handling different kind of processes and procedures of departments in coordination with defined regulations;
- Legal representation before the courts, administrative bodies and other state bodies, in relation to the debt collection cases;
- Drafting legal opinions, analysis, guidelines.
- University degree (Faculty of Law), desirable – Bar Exam;
- Min. 3 years experience in work out from Bank sector in corporate segments;
- Excellent knowledge in English language, written and oral communication;
- Excellent knowledge of MS office;
- Ability to work in team;
- Negotiation and communication skills and reasoning flexibility;
- Responsible, reliable, positive attitude, punctual;
- Ability to perform work tasks in short timeframe.
- Work out experience from Bank sector;
- Driving license (B category);
- Excellent knowledge in hungarian language.
- You will have a challenging and extensive work with motivation system;
- You will have a good opportunity for personal and professional development within the department and company;
- Possibility for advancement in the field of banking and corporate law.
We will wait just candidates’ CVs who are completely fulfilling the minimum requirements.
Please indicate in the cover letter the post reference clearly.
Deadline for applications is 15 days from the day of publishing the advertisement (25.12.2015.).
Only short-listed candidates will be informed about results.