PwC is the world’s largest professional services organization with roots going back 150 years. Drawing on the knowledge and skills of over 190,000 people on 758 locations in 157 countries, we help our clients solve complex business problems, and measurably enhance their ability to build value, manage risk and improve performance.
Every day our clients expect an unmatched range of services, products and resources and every day we set out to exceed their expectations.
Our very fast growing practice office in Podgorica is looking for talented people to enlarge our Assurance team as:
Associate in Assurance Services – ref no 4448BR
In Podgorica, Montenegro
Joining as an Associate you can expect to be involved in a variety of interesting and challenging work
and your responsibilities would include:
- Providing audit and business advice to a variety of clients primarily in banking sector;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established clients;
- Working as part of a team, liaising with both client and other specialist staff in the practice to provide high quality client services;
- Providing an on-site coordination role for audit clients including the coaching and training of
Throughout your career, you will be challenged by the work and by the people on your team as well as by the clients we serve. You will be constantly learning and your ideas will be welcomed in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
We are seeking candidates with the following skills and qualifications:
- University degree (finance, accounting, economics, business administration etc.);
- 2-3 years of related experience in banking sector in an international audit firm (external audit, financial/business controlling, etc.);
- ACCA or local qualifications – qualified or in progress;
- Strong English language skills (additional language skills would be an advantage);
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels;
- Well developed listening and questioning techniques, supported by strong analytical skills and organisational abilities;
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- Strong team working skills, with experience in supervising and developing junior staff;
- Flexibility and availability to travel;
- Strong project management skills;
- A strong desire for continuous improvement and client facing responsibilities.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits package;
- Interesting career development options and challenging assignments for top international clients;
- A professional and team-oriented work environment;
- Up-to-date technologies and methodology;
- Professional development and training opportunities;
- Full ACCA support.
If you fulfil the above requirements and want to grow professionally in an outstanding business environment, please apply on-line until 1 October 2015 using the reference number 4448BR through the Current Vacancies page of our local web site:
Applications sent by email or any other way except through our web site will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications submitted to PwC by prospective employees will be dealt with in strict confidence, and in compliance with the PwC Global Data Protection Policy, as well as all relevant local legislation. All data provided to PwC by prospective employees will be stored in a PwC database, created and maintained for exactly such purpose, for a period of one year and will be used for recruitment purposes only. PwC will not share this data in any other case unless prior written consent is obtained from the data owner. In case of the establishment of an employer-employee relationship between PwC and an applicant, such applicant’s data may also be shared with third parties if this is necessary under relevant provisions of Montenegrin law, or if it is necessary to do so in order to prove/establish rights and obligations related to employer-employee relationship between PwC and the employee.