Heta Asset Resolution DOO Podgorica
is looking to hire for its Real Estate Asset Management Department
Your main tasks:
- Preparing Valuation Reports on commercial and residential properties in accordance with international valuation standards;
- Subjects of the valuation tasks include development land, properties under construction and to determine the value of planned projects (market value after completion);
- Preparing plausibility checks of external valuation reports and statements on technical enquiries;
- Performing periodical checks on existing valuations, in accordance with solvability regulations (valuation updates);
- Close cooperation with the Center of Competence of the holding company in Austria (Klagenfurt);
- Involvement in the development of internal procedures as well as of valuation standards and management of the internal real estate database.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Technical education of higher technical education institute or university, with basic economic knowledge;
- Relevant qualifications such as Certified Court Valuer qualification or MRICS, HypCert etc
- Several years of work experience in the real estate or valuation field;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Advanced computer literacy (especially MS-Office);
- A proactive approach and the ability to take personal responsibility are essential.
Additionally, if you have a firm and assertive behavior as well as communicative personality, a challenging job is waiting for you, with broad professional development opportunities, in an international environment.
Applicants are kindly requested to send their CV along with a cover letter via e mail to:
Deadline for submitting applications is 8 days from the date of publishing the advertisement.