Universal Capital Bank is looking for:
Position based in Budva, Sveti Stefan
Job summary and main responsibilities/tasks:
- Records and processes accurately all transactions within the bank and daily balance the operations;
- Opens new accounts and provides clients information on bank’s conditions and procedures related to various products;
- Performs specific operations: check cashing, depositing, savings deposits, withdrawals. Issues negotiable items (cashier’s checks, traveler’s cheques, money orders, etc.);
- May promote products of the Bank (loans, mortgages, etc.);
- Resolves customer issues;
- Balances the vault, cash drawers and ATMs;
- May order products for the customer (checks, deposit slips, etc.);
- Ensures compliance with bank’s policies;
- High school education in the field of Economics, administration or other similar fields;
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in banking industry on teller’s position;
- Excellent Computer skills (knowledge of Pexim);
- Fast and reliable person;
- Client oriented person;
- Effective business communication and the ability to build relationships with people
- Willingness to work under pressure and short deadlines;
- Fluency in Montenegrin/Serbian, both written and spoken; Working knowledge of English.
If you believe that your qualifications and profile matches the above description, please send your CV and recent photo using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
Will be contacted only shortlisted candidates.
Rok za prijave 13.05.2015.