JUGOPETROL AD is looking for an experienced and well-qualified person for the position of
in the Company’s Head Office in Podgorica
Job description and main responsibilities:
- Activities related to procurement of goods and services, materials, equipment and tools;
- Creating procurement plans (weekly, monthly, quarterly) according to the needs of the department in company;
- Follows specific and detailed instructions and procedures according to company standards;
- Participation in the process of suppliers selection, monitoring administrative and commercial cooperation conditions;
- Analysis and evaluation of suppliers’ offers in order to identify ways to improve the conditions;
- Creating and permanently updating the suppliers database (goods and services);
- Participating in the preparation of public procurement plan and compiling invitations for tender participants;
- Performing other tasks given by the direct supervisor
- Technical University or College education in the field of engineering;
- Very good written and oral English language communication skills;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Advanced or highly proficient level of computer skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and creativity in problem solving;
- Analytical skills, independence and well developed negotiation skills.
Desirable qualities that will be taken into consideration:
- Experience in purchasing/procurement;
- Experience in SAP program will take precedence;
- Work experience in multinational companies.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV (in English) electronically via internet portal www.prekoveze.me (option “Apply to this ad”) on which you can find detailed job description and requirements. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contactCareer team (Gi Group Company) which conducts the selection process (phone: +382 20 665 555, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.).
Rok za prijave 15.02.2015