Hypo Alpe-Adria Leasing d.o.o Podgorica
is looking to hire for its Collection Repossession and Remarketing Department
Senior officer for collection and legal tasks
Your main tasks:
- Monitoring of problematic loans;
- Legal analysis and proposing the most efficient solutions for the collection of receivables;
- Take care about own portfolio of NPLs;
- Negotiation with debtors;
- In restructuring proceeding, debt collection and other legal tasks prepares all legal instruments;
- Implement appropriate legal and technical activities with aim that assets which company acquires in process of Collection should be positively identified, listed, evaluated and secured from risk;
- Take care about all related documents, completeness and confidentiality which uses in work;
- Maintains of electronic database;
- Based on power of attorney represents the interests of the Company in all legal proceedings;
- Cooperation with external consultants, Lawyers, Notaries, Court experts, Valuers;
- Monitoring of local regulations;
- Reporting to the Superiors.
Knowledge and skills required:
- University degree in Law
- 12 months of work experience on the same or similar tasks
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good computer literacy (especially MS-Office)
- A proactive approach and the ability to take personal responsibility are essential.
Deadline for submitting applications is 8 days from the day of publishing the advertisement.
Remark: The person will be employed on limited period of the time of six months.