OTP Factoring Montenegro DOO je raspisao oglas za poziciju Junior corporate debt collection officer.
Oglas je otvoren do 23.01.2015.
JUNIOR CORPORATE DEBT COLLECTION OFFICER
- Correspondence and negotiating with clients and representation in collection process;
- Defining legal strategy of receivable collection;
- Constant work on updating the data base of receivable collection;
- Preparation of proposals;
- Initiation of legal proceedings for the purpose of receivable collection;
- Negotiations with potential buyers in case of sale of collateral;
- Handling different kind of processes and procedures of departments in coordination with defined regulations;
- Legal representation before the courts, administrative bodies and other state bodies, in relation to the debt collection cases;
- Drafting legal opinions, analysis, guidelines.
- University degree (Faculty of Law);
- Min. 1 years’ experience in work out from Bank sector in corporate segments;
- Excellent knowledge in English language, written and oral communication;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Ability to work in team;
- Negotiation and communication skills and reasoning flexibility;
- Responsible, reliable, positive attitude, punctuality;
- Ability to perform work tasks in short timeframe.
- Work out experience from Bank sector;
- Driving license (B category);
- Knowledge of Hungarian language.
- You will have a challenging and extensive work with motivation system;
- You will have a good opportunity for personal and professional development within the department and company;
- Possibility for advancement in the field of banking and corporate law.
Only applicants who completely meet minimum requirements are kindly requested to send their CV along with a cover letter.
Application, in other languages than English will not be considered.
Prijave putem sljedećeg linka.