Telenor Crna Gora oglašava potrebu za kandidatom zainteresovanim za poziciju:
Brand & marketing
Job overview / purpose:
- Participates in development of Telenor telco communication strategy
- Develops campaign strategies and tactics for telco communication
- Creates ATL communication, coordinating agencies to produce effective communication
- Regularly communicates with marketing segments from Telenor to ensure focus on key areas and right key messages.
- Responsible for budget forecasting and control within the given goals and area of responsibility
Key responsibilities and deliverables:
- Responsibilities linked to ATL communication – coordinating and controlling the following:
- Creation of TV, print, radio, web, OOH, ambient and new media (nontraditional) advertising campaigns;
- Cooperating with all MarCom departments from Telenor and ensuring constant flow of information
- Working closely with all ATL suppliers, agencies and partners as the point of contact (briefing, supporting, channeling their work)
- Accurate tracking of project status reports, timelines, financial reports and forecasts for ATL area, and regular reporting to the Marketing and Sales Director and relevant colleague from Telenor
Educational and professional qualifications and Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience from the marketing communication background
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Good presentation skills
- (preferable) University degree
- Ability to work in creative and dynamic environment
- Team player
- Ability to quickly respond to customer needs and proactively manage expectations
- Ability to communicate complex information both orally and in
- writing in a clear, articulate, balanced and succinct way
- Ability to communicate technical and business information to widely varied audiences
- Excellent interpersonal/relationship building skills.
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Ability to understand business processes and business challenges
- Ability to develop and deliver Presentations.
- Ability to determine and capture business and technical requirements
[email protected] latest by 15th January 2015.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.