Kompanija Telenor Crna Gora je raspisala oglas za prijem radnika na slobodno radno mjesto:
Telenor Montenegro is seeking for candidates interested to work on the positions Reporting Analyst within Business Analysis & Customer Insight Area / Customer Value Management & Analysis Department-CMO Division
- Develop and improve standard management reporting and trend analysis within commercial. Provide regular follow up on Market Plan activates and design strong tracking system in order to provide relevant information on time and quality and support decision making process.
- Secure Reporting & Monitoring Key KPIs in proactive manner.
- Develop standard operative KPI reporting, as well as analytical reporting framework that will support root causes identification on regular bases.
- Identify reporting automation opportunities and implement activities that will support fast and automated report delivery.
- DWH requirements specification linked to the business requirements, KPIs and key challenges.
- Monitoring and understanding of traffic and ARPU driver patterns/trends as to consumer segment services/VAS.
- Facilitate and support pricing & segment owners with findings from regular reporting framework.
- Facilitate and support consumer segment stakeholders and also cross divisional to Finance and other stakeholders.
- University degree of Math, Finance, Organizational science.
- Minimum 1 year experience within Business Intelligence, Analysis, Finance, Market Research or similar function
- Advanced level of Excel and basic SPSS Statistics knowledge. Confident in using PowerPoint for preparing aging presentations
- Experience in Telco industry
- Structured and analytical
- Strong communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Cooperative, professional and forward looking
- Pragmatic mindset
- Result oriented
- Proficiency in English (both writen and verbal)
- Enthusiasm, dynamism, and a positive, can-do attitude
- Able to handle pressure and short deadlines