Adriatic Appraisal is looking to hire IT admin staff for its operations in Montenegro.
We are an international real estate consultancy, working according to the standards of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyor (RICS), with a client base of international and local banks, private and institutional investors.
Your role will be to support the daily IT operation of our team, which includes:
- Office 365 and CRM maintenance and development
- Word and excel template development
- Website maintenance
- Software development, concerning database tools
We are looking for candidates who are willing to start a career in real estate market research field. The candidate should fulfil the following requirements:
- University or college degree in IT related fields; fresh graduates we welcome to apply as well;
- Proficient IT skills, particularly in Office 365 and CRM tools are essential;
- Programming skills to support our continuous IT and software development are advantages;
- Good written and verbal English skills (C1) are required;
In case you are willing to join our team, please send your CV with a cover letter in English, addressing the topics of requirements above, to Milica Popovic on [email protected] until 13 November 2018.