Adriatic Appraisal is looking to hire a real estate valuation assistant in for its operations in Montenegro.
We are an international real estate consultancy, working according to the standards of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyor (RICS), with a client base of international and local banks, private and institutional investors.
Your role will be to support the activities of the valuation team as a valuation assistant, which includes:
- Administrative tasks to support the daily activities of the valuation team;
- Analysing the land registry documents (title deed, cadastral map) of properties;
- Communicating with our international team of valuers in the region;
- The on-site inspection of the properties and preparing descriptions of the properties;
- Performing the research and analysis of comparable (similar) properties and their market prices.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to change their career path for example from residential real estate agent into property valuation, or generally to start a career in real estate valuation. The candidate should fulfil the following requirements:
- University or college degree in economics, civil engineering, architecture or other related fields; fresh graduates we welcome to apply as well.
- Understanding of the real estate market, and land registry documents are advantages;
- Excellent written and verbal English skills (C1) are required;
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools;
- Willingness for travelling and driver’s license.
In case you are willing to join our team, please send your CV with a cover letter in English, addressing the topics of requirements above, to Milica Popovic on [email protected] until 13 November 2018.