Adriatic Appraisal is looking to hire a real estate market analyst for its operations in Montenegro.
We are an international real estate consultancy, working according to the standards of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyor (RICS), with a client base of international and local banks, private and institutional investors.
Your role will be to perform the research of the real estate market of Montenegro and SEE region, which includes:
- Preparing formal real estate market reports on the Montenegrin and regional real estate markets;
- Collection and statistical analysis of databases of real estate prices;
- Establishing network to and communicating with real estate price data sources;
- Creating databases and maintaining our existing databases, using advanced IT skills;
- Communicating with our international team of real estate consultants in the region;
We are looking for candidates who are willing to start a career in real estate market research field. The candidate should fulfil the following requirements:
- University or college degree in economics, statistics of related fields; fresh graduates we welcome to apply as well;
- Advanced IT skills, particularly in Excel and database tool are essential; basic programming skills are advantages;
- Understanding of the real estate market, and land registry documents are advantages;
- Excellent written and verbal English skills (C1) are required;
- Driver’s license
In case you are willing to join our team, please send your CV with a cover letter in English, addressing the topics of requirements above, to Milica Popovic on [email protected] until 13 November 2018.